Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Wicked Adventure Collage!



Here is a collage of the Magical Show: "Wicked", which I attended in the Winter with Glenn, who surprised me with the show and a weekend in NYC at The Roosevelt Hotel, complete with Pentahouse, fab city views and round the clock hotel catered service. This added to the magical event, along with my visit to the American Girl Store which I was gifted with a new doll in my life called "Elizabeth", I'm not sure who was happier, the lot of girls around me or myself.

No night would be complete without a large choco-martini complete with a chocolate truffle.

Please if you have a chance, go and get tickets for this amazing show!

Hugs! Lisa!

1 Comments:

Blogger Designing Fairy said...

Miss Enchantment, I couldn't find Halloween Opera's link. It is not working. this sounded fabulous.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: