Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bushkill Falls!






Last Summer, I went on an adventure to Bushkill Falls! That day has come to be one of my most memorable day adventures to date.
Set high in the Pocono Mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Bushkill Falls has to be one of the most magical places I have been too. From the moment I arrived, I was in love, with all the majestic scenery that was surrounding me. It was as though I escaped into a fantasy world complete with fairies, pixies, hobbits and unicorns. A Labrynth of magic. I felt like a wizard, an archaeologist, and a naturalist!
When you enter the world of Bushkill Falls, you will be able to see all the magic I did, if you allow yourself to believe.
http://www.visitbushkillfalls.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There be Fairy's!!!!


How cute are you!? C U T E !!!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Gypsy Purple said...

Wishing you a happy and blessed Easter

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: