Friday, June 22, 2007

Dollietta, The Captured Southern Belle!




This is another art piecenI created called: Dollietta.Dollietta was actually a socialite from New Orleans named Dolly. All the ladies in the area were jealous of her beauty and wealth, while all the gentlemen wanted to propose to her.Then one night she heard a voice out her window calling from the garden. Will you marry me? Will you marry me? It sounded like Percy, whom she was planning to elope with. So Dolly through on her wedding dress and ran quietly out the door. To her surprise it was Agatha Gravesly, who was dressed as a witch, within seconds Dolly was turned into a porcelin doll and told, I will marry Percy not you.She was found and placed in the attic where she still resides waiting to be turned back into herself.Stay tuned...........
Magic and Joy!Lisa!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger oldflowers4me said...

oh my, oh my- i want to come and have a little fairy cake and a glass of champagne with you - your world is divine...love jo

4:01 PM  
Blogger Lisa Kettell said...

Thanks soooo much Jo! You're the best!
Magic and Hugs!
Lisa!
P.S. I want Fairy Cake Too with fairy dust sprinkles!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Oh wow I cant wait for the rest of the story.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Lisa Kettell said...

Thanks Maria, Park Two will be out soon!
Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Lola Enchanted said...

I just LoVe that story.. I can't wait to hear the rest!!!!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name: